This paper is related to a case study conducted at Fairfield University to assess aspects of the rapid introduction of Information Technology at the institution. This article deals with the nature of the problem faced by Fairfield University, the characteristics of the case methodology, and lays the foundation for the selection of this research technique for the current study.
The paper begins with an Introduction section to familiarize the reader with the case organization. The following section on Case Methodology explores the history, and some of the applications of the technique. The section ends with specific research protocols for researchers.
To read on more about the Case please click on the following link
Introduction to Case Study
Writing a case study is a big challenge. Writing one with a good case Study format is an even bigger a challenge. This articles aims at helping you to organize the content of your case study or article with some examples & additional resources that you can refer to while writing a case study.
Case Study format & template
Title of your Project or Case Study
Distributors Improves Customer Service Faster Respond
Make a Executive Summary
• EMCOR Incorporated
Employees and Customer
• 2000 employees
• 140 Store VisMin
• More or less 500,000 individual customers or households
Make a Recommendation or Solutions
• Consolidated all branches onto a single unified communications system
• Provided presence information, so that employees can see if their co-workers are available
• Gave employees one interface for all their communications tools
1. Cisco Unified Communication or (Voice over Internet Protocol)
1. Made it easier for customers and employees to reach the right person, the first time Enabled employees to work productively from any workspace, including home
“With information available from Presence, employees can see whether their co-workers are available before transferring a call, so customers can talk to a live person instead of having to leave a voicemail.”
Make a Brief Background of your Project