Estonia has implemented the electronic ID card as the primary document for identifying its citizens and the alien residents living within the country. The card, besides being a physical identification document, has advanced electronic functions that facilitate secure authentication and legally binding digital signature, in connection with nationwide online services. The Estonian ID card is used to gain access to a number of Internet-based services, including viewing and changing data in the Estonian Citizenship and Migration Board systems, running queries to the national registers, using the E-Tax Board, gaining access to several banks, giving digital signatures, purchasing and using ID-tickets, and many others. Click here to read more on..
Procter & Gamble rolls out an electronic document management system, including document management software and secure signature initiatives to accelerate R&D, meet regulatory compliance requirements and save money. The challenge for Proctor & Gamble was to create a document and records management system that could handle the volume of workflow and security issues that arise when you become a compliant organization using accepted digital signature standards.
Despite state-of-the-art IT systems and sophisticated business processes, the volume of paper that assaults the typical enterprise is overwhelming. And nowhere is the problem worse than for companies developing drugs and over-the-counter medications. Regulatory issues, R&D and potential litigation stack up to an avalanche of documents and files. “Paper is extremely cumbersome and unwieldy,” says Kay Bross, senior public key infrastructure specialist for Procter & Gamble. “Plus it’s expensive and time-consuming to manage.” Click here to read more…
- Powered by Article Dashboard security management system
- powered by myBB security management system
- Powered by Article Dashboard money management software
- powered by myBB management software
- Powered by Article Dashboard microsoft retail management system software
- powered by vBulletin security management system
- powered by vBulletin document management companies
- powered by myBB document management system
- powered by myBB control software
- powered by myBB management system software